Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Birth Order Trait

Birth order is defined as a person's rank by age among his or her siblings. Birth order is often believed to have a profound and lasting effect on psychological development.


Birth Order Trait
 
Here is a table showing some of the birth order character traits, both bad and good, associated with first, middle, last-born, and only children.

First Middle Last
Natural Leader Flexible Risk-taker
High Achiever Easy-going Outgoing
Organized Social Creative
On-time Peacemakers Self-centered
Know-it-all Independent Financially irresponsible
Bossy Secretive Competitive
Responsible May feel life is unfair Bored easily
Adult-pleaser Strong negotiator Likes to be pampered

I am as the middle child thinks that..

                              Middle child is:
  • Flexible - i am 
  • Easy going - i am 
  • Social - not 
  • Peacemakers - sometimes 
  • Independent - sometimes 
  • Secretive - i am 
  • May feel life unfair - not 
  • Generous - i'm not sure.*just let people to judge

    Some of the theory of the birth trait is not relevant. Many people think that the middle child gets the least attention or being neglected in family. That is so not true. I feel my life is fair as my parents is not a favoritism parents. They treat their  other child fairly. However i admit that i am not an over achiever.

    The eldest child..

    In my observations, In my family my eldest brother have a higher IQ among my siblings. He is a responsible son too. May be by chance that the birth order trait is correct. But my eldest brother is so pampered with my parents.However the birth trait said that eldest child is a bossy person. This is not relevant as a birth trait not necessarily can describe a person's attitude. It did not influence the person's personality.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment