Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

If I have the power to rule the world, I would......

FIRSTLY...
If I have the power to conquer the world, I'll decorate the world with plants and colorful flowers.With this, we can live a comfortable and convenient environment . The scent of flowers may release our tension.

raise the spirit..
Relaxing..
Peaceful view..

I will make the competition for the most beautiful houses decorated with plants. Many who would seek to beautify their homes with natural environment. This activity not only good for health, but also can bring families become closer together.

 
SECONDLY...
I would drop the death sentence to anyone who wants to start a war such as war between races, nations or countries. For me, all problems can be solved by in a peace way. If the war happen, many of us will be killed, especially innocent children women and old people.


 Due to this situation, they will become orphans, single mothers and refugees. The war give many bad affects and that's why if I have the power to rule the world, I would dropped the harsh punishment to anyone who is starting a war.

 
 
THIRDLY...
I also would ban smoking in place. Corporal punishment and imprisonment for 20 years will be imposed on those who produce cigarettes, sellers and those who smoke cigarettes. 


 
As we know cigarette contains 4000 chemicals that are harmful to smokers and those who inhale tobacco smoke. Many diseases that already exists due to smoke such as lung cancer, brain cancer, and many more. 
 


Smoking is a silent killer



.

No comments:

Post a Comment